[GNC] Build 4.8 docs issue

john jralls at ceridwen.us
Sun Oct 3 17:27:21 EDT 2021

Don't you have to connect your Kindle to a PC in order to install the docs in MOBI format too? How would we package the html, which is a few dozen files with a directory structure, so that it's easy to install into the Kindle?

That question is mostly from curiosity. It seems that we got bad information and we should continue to provide MOBI downloads.

Regards,
John Ralls