[GNC] Invoicing

John Walker gonewest at westnet.com.au
Mon Oct 4 01:47:48 EDT 2021

I have not used the invoice sections of GnuCash for some time. The work
done since that time up to version 4.8 has been astounding and of course
caused me to go through quite a learning curve.

I have a few questions:
I believe the only header images that are appropriate for stylesheets
are 100dpi png formats up to 15cm wide.  Is this correct?  I experienced
quite a few adventures working this out. Is there a better method
available for working with images in stylesheets besides trial and error?

I was able to make up a custom stylesheet and get a satisfactory invoice
template.  However, it did not save when I shut down Gnucash.  What am I
doing wrong?

Is there any documentation concerning the CSS-based stylesheet
(experimental)?  Is this an area a mug punter like myself should be
playing with?

Cheers
John