[GNC] Column widths-- Help!

Gyle McCollam gmccollam at live.com
Tue Oct 5 02:14:15 EDT 2021

Steve,
I had a similar problem in a reconciliation window.  It turned out that there was some bad data in the description column, namely a lot of spaces and what looked like the enter key symbol at the very end.  If this just happened recently, I would suggest you check each of the description entries by using your mouse and clicking in the middle of the text.  Then hit the end key, which should take you to the end of the text.  I have the feeling that on one line it will take you way to the right, past where the text actually ends.  That line is most likely so long and that is why double clicking does solve your problem.  You could left click the left click the right side of the description column, if you can distinguish it from the right side of the transfer column, and drag it to the left manually making the description column narrower.

Thank You,
Gyle McCollam

Gyle McCollam

609.680.2326                     Mobile