[GNC] Tax and Budget Reporting

GnuCash Charity User gnucash.charity.user at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 21:35:58 EDT 2021

Hi,

My apologies if this has been asked in the past, haven't been able to find
in the archives. We have had a great experience breaking out our tax
spending from regular spending, given as a charity we receive rebates on
our tax costs.

However, a challenge is in our budgeting and reporting. Previously, we
included taxes and the actual spend in budgeting and reporting in the same
line item. Now it it is in separate lines.

For example, previously we would budget/report we spent $113 on line X -
$100 for the item itself, $13 in taxes (I'm in Canada). It's helpful
showing the $13 spent in taxes, but on the majority of reports, I want to
show $113 was spent on line X, particularly on budget reports.

Anyone know how to make this happen?

Thanks!