[GNC] Tax and Budget Reporting

Alan Hopkins hoppo52 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 21:33:00 EDT 2021

   Hi there
   I may not have fully understood but you just run a transaction report
   on your bank accounts (select you bank accounts in Options)?  That will
   give you deposits & withdrawals including tax.  If you want to know the
   totals for specific accounts (eg donations) you can just filter that
   report by using the account filter in the options box.
   I hope that helps.
   Cheers
   Hop