[GNC] email seems so crude 30 years after MULTICS forums.

David G. Pickett dgpickett at aol.com
Thu Oct 7 14:10:55 EDT 2021

Can't GNUCash find an open source web app that does structured forums in place of email full on copied replies upon replies in a long, unstructured text string?  I the 90's I used a MULTICS app called forum that:

   - kept track of which discussions were new to me and
   - for those that were old, my high water mark and
   - if any new posts had occurred.
   - I could go from topic to topic,

   - in chronological order by age of topic,
   - read new posts only,
   - one at a time,
   - in chronological post order within the topic, and
   - take myself off the topic

   - quite efficiently.
There must be open source web apps out there to do this, in lieu of this email thing!  A daily reminder summary of new and replied topics would then suffice.