[GNC] Gnucash 4.8: doesn't read or store config

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Fri Oct 8 04:14:31 EDT 2021

Hi Klaus, the delay is no problem. However please remember to keep the
conversation on-list...

Before I redirect you to a bug, a few questions: did you build in an empty
build directory and install in an empty install directory ? There may be
interference from an older install.
Or, do you have another version of gnucash installed (perhaps installed via
pacman) ?

Regards,

Geert