[GNC] email seems so crude 30 years after MULTICS forums.

Gerrit Holl gerrit.holl at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 04:16:32 EDT 2021

On Thu, 7 Oct 2021 at 21:42, Jim DeLaHunt <list+gnucash at jdlh.com> wrote:

> I predict that we could have a big discussion about the pros and cons of
> email lists and forums, and we would end up without a resolution; we
> would discover that no one option works for everyone.

For what it's worth, there are also ~280 questions on gnucash on
money.stackexchange.com, a site run by a commercial company (best
known for Stack Overflow) but with user contributions licensed
CC-BY-SA.  https://money.stackexchange.com/questions/tagged/gnucash

The Q&A form in general and stackexchange specifically have their own
pros and cons compared to forums or email; in my opinion, all three
are complementary (as is chat).

Gerrit.