[GNC] Split Transaction Confusion Again

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 22:18:45 EDT 2021

I think you're recording the dividend into the Brokerage cash account only.
Beware the Advanced portfolio report (and upcoming IFRS average cost
report) will not recognise this dividend because it has no split into the
stock account. So, you'll want to record as follows:

Asset:Broker:Stock 0 STOCK
Asset:Broker:Cash +$8.61
Income:Dividend -$10.13
Expenses:Taxes:Tax Withheld +$1.52