[GNC] Dividend payout entry

David H hellvee at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 16:29:30 EDT 2021

Foad,

This mailing list doesn't support inline images, so no picture, so no idea
what you mean when you say "I did the following...".  You need to put a pic
up somewhere and post a link, or I think from memory if you paste it into
your email as the very last thing or attach it to your email it survives ok.

Cheers David H.