[GNC] Dividend payout entry

David H hellvee at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 17:12:50 EDT 2021

Foad,

No sorry I don't usually post images on the web.  If you use Dropbox you
can save to the public folder and post a link to the file I believe.  Here
are details from the wiki re the mailing list limitations -
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists#Limitations - which says to
send as attachments...

I've pasted an image from my clipboard directly into this email as the very
last thing and also saved it as a separate image file and also attached
that to the email. If you see both images then both methods work, if you
see "Posting" image WITHOUT "Netiquette" as the last line then pasting it
directly in to the email as the very last thing works and if you see
"Posting" image WITH "Netiquette" as the last line than attaching as a
separate file works....  It may also depend on how your email software
handles attached images so your mileage may vary :-)

Cheers David H.

[image: image.png]