[GNC] Online price retrieval

David H hellvee at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 01:50:21 EDT 2021

Lots of info at https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Online_Quotes if you want to
read up on it.

There's a menu item for it - left click on the start menu windows logo,
left click on "A" in the list of installed programs, then left click "G"
for Gnucash and then open the Gnucash folder and click on the "Install
Online Price Retrieval for GnuCash" shortcut in the folder and let it do
it's thing.  This will also install Strawberry Perl for you as it needs
that to run - can take 5 - 10 minutes so wait until it finishes.

Cheers David H.