[GNC] Compiling 2.6.19

AC gnucash at acarver.net
Thu Oct 14 02:43:54 EDT 2021

I'm having a bit of trouble compiling 2.6.19 (so that I can begin the
upgrade process for the data) but the dependencies are not being met.

All the base dependency packages are installed but the versioning seems
to be off or package names have changed and don't expose old library
names.  For example, I'm installing on Debian 9 Buster and I get errors
about webkit-1.0 despite having installed despite having
libwebkit2gtk-4.0-dev, libqtwebkit-dev, libqt5webkit5-dev,
libkf5webkit-dev, and just about every other webkit library I can find
installed.  I did also run the build-dep to pull in anything else.

There's probably going to be others but the configure script stops at
the webkit test.

The package manager only has up to 3.4 and I'm trying to make my way to 4.8.