[GNC] How do you do this - differentiate scheduled transaction versus no scheduled one

Peter West pbw at pbw.id.au
Thu Oct 14 10:41:54 EDT 2021

FWIW, when I receive a bill to be paid at some future date, I put the amount in as a liability against the appropriate expense account. I then schedule the payment for that future date, both at my bank and in the scheduled payments editor. In that case, the entry is from my cash account against the the liability account. IANAA.

Peter
—
Peter West
pbw at ehealth.id.au
“This generation is an evil generation.”