[GNC] Net Worth Linechart report - can't select hidden accounts

Colin Arndt colinfarndt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 17:59:35 EDT 2021

Running the latest 4.8-2 on macOS, and for some time now, I’ve noticed if I select any hidden accounts for this report, the setting doesn’t stick.

Going into Options, I select Accounts, then “Show Hidden Accounts.” After selecting the relevant accounts, I click Apply and close out the window. When I come back to the Options screen and re-display Hidden Accounts to verify they’re active... I see they’ve unselected themselves.

Since the Net Worth report goes back several years, it includes accounts that I’ve since sunsetted and hidden in GnuCash. If I can’t include these in the report, it’s not nearly as accurate or useful.

Thanks for any help on this,
Colin