[GNC] How do you do this - differentiate scheduled transaction versus no scheduled one

Kalpesh Patel kalpesh.patel at usa.net
Mon Oct 18 08:50:56 EDT 2021

This suggestion looks more appealing. I will most likely will go with this idea for my first question.

For second question, to keep the date accurate, creating a transit account will be more involved to maintain it for what it is worth so for now I am going to stay without it and do mental math if things are off.

Nonetheless these are very good suggestions and thanks to all for providing input on how to solve some of the workflows.