[GNC] save as sqlite3 error

Geoff cleanoutmyshed at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 21:15:07 EDT 2021

Hi PA

I can't help you with this error except to say that I am running on the
same build on Windows 10 and cannot reproduce your problem.  BUT I do
not have Trading Accounts switched on.

I successfully saved a 35MB XML file to SQLite and can access that file
in both GnuCash and the SQLite DB Browser.  See attached screenshot.

(Your screenshot didn't come through - try attaching instead of pasting).

Have you tried debugging: https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Logging

Start gnucash.exe from the command line with the "--debug" switch.  In
my case, the log files are called gnucash.traceXXXXXX.log in
~\AppData\Local\Temp

Being Windows, perhaps a reboot may help?

Good luck.

Regards

Geoff
=====