[GNC] SpamAssassin??

Chris Green cl at isbd.net
Sat Oct 23 05:11:57 EDT 2021

On Fri, Oct 22, 2021 at 08:18:53PM -0500, David Carlson wrote:
> Can I make a suggestion?
>
> Sometimes,  when I want to post a rather complex statement to a text based
> medium I will compose the statement in a higher level editor, possibly
> Libre Office,  then copy and paste into the destination.

To my mind Libre Office is almost the opposite of a "higher level
editor"! :-)

So use an editor that's *intended* for composing text and send that
text to the list, as a text file.

But you're right overall, use an editor of some sort (that you're
familiar with) to compose your 'complex' message and then post it as text.

Personally it's one of the reasons I use a text-mode E-Mail program as
it allows me to use my favourite (and very familiar to me) programming
text editor to compose my messages.

--
Chris Green