[GNC] Error importing QIF file

Greg Feneis mfeneis at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 13:23:36 EDT 2021

As I understand, GnuCash for Android is no longer supported by its creator
and is not supported by GnuCash desktop developers.  It's a separate
project that happens to have GnuCash in its title.

My best recommendations include taking over and continuing development of
GnuCash for Android.  Or, try WINE for Android and see if you can run
GnuCash desktop from within WINE.  This may also take some work.

Perhaps other GnuCash for Android users will be along  and offer you more
help with continuing to use GnuCash for Android as it is.

Good luck!

Kind regards,

Greg Feneis