[GNC] Processing a customer payment

R. Victor Klassen rvklassen at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 20:05:05 EDT 2021

Assuming you have created the invoices using the “Business Features”, you go to
Business->Customer->Process Payment, select the customer, and select both invoices.

If they paid by a means that has a transaction number (check, credit card transaction…) put that in the number field.

Select your checking account for where it goes, and you will have one transaction, with a split with three parts: one for the destination account, and two for Accounts Receivable.