[GNC] Error importing QIF file

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 00:40:28 EDT 2021

Parag,

Back in the day when I last tried the Android app, I found that it too
often choked on an import or export or created an un-importable file or
transaction error in the file.

As others have suggested here, we are not magicians.  You need to dig
through the file yourself to find the problem or post part of it here so
others can see it, which is not really recommended for privacy reasons.