[GNC] Error importing QIF file

parag puranik parag_puranik at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 25 08:26:37 EDT 2021

 I am not familiar with file splitting process. Let me study and try.
    On Monday, 25 October, 2021, 01:15:27 am IST, Fred Bone <fred at mandfb.me.uk> wrote:

 On 24 October 2021 at 13:39, parag puranik said:

> Fred,Repeatedly halving the file is cumbersome process.

Indeed. If it takes as much as five minutes per trial, and you have 1000
entries in your file, you could expect to take rather less than an hour.
So by now you could easily have identified the problem entry and shown it
to us for further diagnosis.