[GNC] Net Worth Linechart report - can't select hidden accounts

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Oct 25 17:53:36 EDT 2021

You are no longer using those accounts (have hidden them) and they do
not contain a zero balance?

While maybe the setting *should* stick, I think it a fair assumption not
to use hidden accounts in a NetWorth chart/report as they should
generally have a zero balance and thus not affect the equation at all.

Including them or not, should not have an affect on the chart/report.

(unless you are hiding them for some reason other than that they are now
zero, and no longer needed)

Regards,
Adrien