[GNC] Default register column widths

Anthony Hepple anthony at dhdevelopment.co.uk
Thu Oct 28 11:11:00 EDT 2021

Hi

The column widths of all my registers recently reverted back to the default
and I now find myself resizing all columns every time I encounter a
register that hasn't been viewed since the reversion occurred.

Ideally, I'd like to modify the default register column widths but I can't
find a config file that contains these settings. However, I have found the
book_name.gnucash.gcm file in ~/.local/share/gnucash and can see how
modified column widths are recorded, for a specific register. If I could
generate a list of register IDs then I could generate a gcm file that at
least covers all existing registers.

Thanks in advance.

--
Anthony H