[GNC] Trouble installing Strawberry perl

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 22:26:22 EDT 2021

After the manual installation following Geoff's suggestions I finally got
to the point where GnuCash appeared to run FQ 1.51 and download today's
prices ?? Then I noticed that this is still Sunday,  which might explain
why the latest saved prices are still from Friday.

I guess I can move on to my next project.