[GNC] Deleting Scheduled Transactions

Jack Frillman jcf_m_lists at me.com
Fri Sep 3 08:54:37 EDT 2021

How do you delete/remove a scheduled transaction from the list of
scheduled transactions under the scheduled transaction tab?

I tried unchecking the Enabled check box but that didn't do anything. I
tried the Delete button in the transaction editor and that didn't do
anything. I tried doing it from the calendar and had no luck. I checked
the GNUC documentation and didn't find anything on how to remove/delete
a scheduled transaction.

So how can I remove/delete a scheduled transaction?

--
Old Unix programmers never die, they just mv to /dev/null
- Anonymous