[GNC] Redo account reconciliations

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 11:26:48 EDT 2021

 > I guess it depends on how fussy you are about details. Since there is no
way to see the reconciliation date there is little reason to insist on that
date being correctly recorded (...)

Yes, some users may be fussy. After all the reconcile_date *is* visible in
the UI -- you need to hover on the 'y' reconcile status. It's also visible
in the 'Reconciliation Report' and is used as the date filter.

Adding UI to reset the reconciliation status will allow fastidious users to
'redo' reconciliation piecemeal and record statement dates accurately.
Otherwise they'll need to reset reconcile status one by one by clicking on
'y'. I've done this a couple of times while searching for errors.