[GNC] Redo account reconciliations

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 01:31:56 EDT 2021

Updating the program should not, by itself, change any current account
balances in particular, nor, I would expect, any reconciled account
balances or reconcile dates of transactions.  Are you sure that the errors
that seem to have appeared are actually a result of the update?

If there is a new bug in the reconciliation process please try to describe
it in detail here.

Import formats are not being discussed in this thread.

David Carlson