[GNC] Redo account reconciliations

Borden borden_c at tutanota.com
Tue Sep 7 01:34:05 EDT 2021

6 Sept 2021, 23:51 by jralls at ceridwen.us:

>> On Sep 6, 2021, at 12:35 PM, Borden via gnucash-user <>> gnucash-user at gnucash.org>> > wrote:
>>
>> My professional advice>>
>>

> Just curious, where are you licensed and what's the focus of your practice?
>
> Regards,
> John Ralls

I'm not a full CPA because I need CPA Ontario to sign off on my work experience meeting their standards. I'm working on what I hope is one of my final work reports now.

However, I've met all other requirements of CPA Ontario's professional programme, including passing the examinations back in 2018.

So I'm basically the equivalent of a law student finishing up his articles.

In terms of focus, our firm does small business bookkeeping and tax preparation for individuals and corporations. However, we are trained and capable of doing assurance and a wide variety of consulting engagements.

In my personal client list, I mostly provide accounting and Law Society compliance support.