[GNC] Adujsting A/R - currently inegative amounts

Nora nora at story-lines.ca
Tue Sep 7 12:54:42 EDT 2021

Hi Group and Derek

I'm transferring from QB to Gnu Cash -

I neglected to put in 2 amounts into my opening balance of the  A/R account.

I entered the payments from these two QB invoices, (which are all included in the opening balances of income and tax) --- but since there were no invoices to associate them with or an opening balance of these two amounts in the A/R, they went in as negative amounts to the A/R.

How do I fix/adjust to get the A/R back to zero???

Sorry about my lack of accounting knowledge.
Thanks again!!!

Nora