[GNC] macOS: Scrollbar of accounts not working

Eugen und Imelda Hegglin Casanova ei.hegglin at outlook.com
Thu Sep 16 07:35:11 EDT 2021

Dear GnuCash community,
I am trying to use GnuCash version 4.6+(2021-06-26) which I installed on a MacBook Air (M1, 2020) running macOS Big Sur 11.6 using the archive 'Gnucash-Intel-4.6-1.dmg'.
Unfortunately, the scrollbar of an arbitrary account does not work as expected (see https://imgur.com/a/W4XJ6w4): Instead of allowing for scrolling through the whole list of transactions, only 7 transactions are shown on screen and the scrollbar cannot be moved. On windows the same xml file and all its transactions can be viewed without any problem. I tried to adjust the filter settings (View > Filter By > Select Range) but the transactions shown remain unaffected.
I suspect it is a bug which causes these viewing issues, but would happily be advised otherwise. Thank you for your suggestions.
Regards,
Eugen