[GNC] macOS: Scrollbar of accounts not working

Eugen und Imelda Hegglin Casanova ei.hegglin at outlook.com
Sun Sep 19 10:09:18 EDT 2021

Hi John,
Thank you for sharing your insight. Indeed, I had altered the default Number of Transactions setting under Preferences>Register Defaults — do not ask me how ;) After reverting back to 0 Number of Transactions all accounts now show all transactions, problem solved, thanks a bunch!
Best regards,
Eugen