[GNC] Capital gain with Return of Capital

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 11:27:51 EDT 2021

Now that I bothered to read the Tutorial I see that there is an example but
it does not mention how to implement it.  It is tricky to extract cash from
a security account.  There is a description in the section on security
sales, but that, of course, describes how to attribute it either to long or
short term capital gains.  The description on entering capital gains
separately from the sale does not describe how to extract cash from a
security account, or specifically, how to enter the transaction in a
security account.

--
David Carlson