[GNC] Price showing formula in security register

Don don_lists at db-reid.com
Tue Sep 21 14:47:16 EDT 2021

(I am using ver 4.6 flatpak)

In the securities register for one of my mutual fund accounts I
double-clicked on the "Price" column expecting it to resize that column
to fit the prices shown.  Instead it changed the contents of the price
entries to show a formula

       10 + 170200/704349

I want to change it back but cannot find a way to do that.

Oddly, if I select one of the price fields that one changes to show the
decimal price to 9 decimal places but when I leave that field it goes back
to showing the formula.

Thanks for any help
Don