[GNC] Investment Portfolio Reports Question

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 18:00:56 EDT 2021

I am still using release 3.8, but as far as I can remember in the past,
price displays defaulted to four decimal places.  In fact, right now I
cannot find where that decimal count is determined.

If release 4.6 only shows two decimal places, I would consider that to be a
bug.  On the other hand if there is a setting for that, I hope someone can
point us to it.

On Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 4:52 PM John Edgar <jsedgar67 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Using GNUCash 4.6
>
> I manually update my mutual fund closing price daily for the
> investment/advanced portfolio reports.  My report preference is set to a
> 4 decimal number, as that is the format my bank supplies.  However, when
> I update the price, these reports round the price value to 2 decimal
> value, causing the report to display a much different value of my fund
> holding than is reported by my bank.
>
> Is there a preference or option I am missing to ensure the report
> remains as non-rounded 4 decimal value ?  I am unable to find a
> reference in the help guide.
>
> Thank you for your help.
>

> --
> https://www.avg.com