[GNC] Price showing formula in security register

Gyle McCollam gmccollam at live.com
Wed Sep 22 20:36:06 EDT 2021

I had that problem with v3.5, but it went away with v4.6, but I don't use flatpak, so maybe that has an issue.  However, I want to thank you because I didn't know if you double-click on the column heading it adjusts the size of the column. Thanks again.

Thank You,
Gyle McCollam

Gyle McCollam

609.680.2326                     Mobile