[GNC] Account setup

Rogier F. van Vlissingen vliscony at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 08:34:51 EDT 2021

Thanks to all of you for responding.
I will sort it out now,
- Fortunately, the number of accounts is small, so it is manageable.
- Unfortunately, that trial balance is all I had, plus some manual
corrections that were made at tax time that will have to be entered once I
set it up, then do a year end for 2019, so that I will have a clean start
in 2020. I have no option of going back and closing a set of books that
does not exist anymore. all I have is the trial balance.

BTW, this came out of  QB. Got rid of a bookkeeper who messed up the books
and I never ever want to hear of  Quickbooks again in my life.

<http://rogierfentenervanvlissingen.me?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=gmail_api&utm_content=thumb>
Rogier Fentener van Vlissingen <http://rogierfentenervanvlissingen.me>