[GNC] Gnucash 4.7 Problem

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Mon Sep 27 00:43:26 EDT 2021

Please remember to copy the list on all replies.

Removing /usr/local/lib/gnucash isn't enough. You'd also need to remove at least /usr/local/lib/libgnc* and /usr/local/share/gnucash.

You don't need the whole build directory. There's a single file, install-manifest.txt, that contains all of the files that were installed. With that one file you can do `xargs rm < install-manifest.txt` to uninstall GnuCash. You might consider saving it off somewhere before you delete the build directory.

Regards,
John Ralls