[GNC] I need to recover my files for the 4.7 upgrade

Paul Veltman stumpie1 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 27 15:10:11 EDT 2021

Thanks John and gang.  I went into Gnucash > File > Open.  I had a list
of files from when I first installed the program last year.  I went down
to the end of the list and clicked on the data file and bingo, we're
back in business.  Easy and painless.  I then closed Gnucash and
reopened it and all my data was there.  I appreciate the help.

Cheers!

Paul