[GNC] Account setup

Rogier F. van Vlissingen vliscony at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 19:04:37 EDT 2021

thanks,

I agree with you, in this case though it is about the one time setup of the
opening balances, and I made a typo, but I was not able to figure out how
to edit the transaction. But I think maybe I have it now, I think it is you
go in to the GL Journal and then you can edit the line items. The whole
point is that if you keep that setup in ONE transaction, you can make sure
that it balances. Having said that, I am not clear how to add another line
item to an existing transaction.

For anything after that, I would agree with your observation that it is not
kosher to edit a transaction, you always make a correcting entry. I think
what I have here is a special case, just setting up the opening balances. I
was moving from QB to Gnucash.

<http://rogierfentenervanvlissingen.me?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=gmail_api&utm_content=thumb>
Rogier Fentener van Vlissingen <http://rogierfentenervanvlissingen.me>

<http://rogierfentenervanvlissingen.me?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=gmail_api&utm_content=thumb>