[GNC] Monterey

David H hellvee at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 17:07:35 EDT 2021

Hi Alan,

Hmm I'm on public beta 7 (21A5522h) which I thought was the latest but I
see beta 8 is now available which is presumably what you're on?  On beta 7
Gnucash 4.7 is running ok so something must have changed in this latest
beta. Prior to beta 7 I was just getting a black square and Gnucash title
bar in the middle of the screen/external monitor.  Will update the MacBook
to beta 8 as I have multiple pc's I can work on and it won't be an issue if
it stops working again :-). Will post a followup with results when it's
done.

Cheers David H.

[image: image.png]