[GNC] Problem reinstalling

Alan A Holmes gnucash at alanaholmes.me.uk
Tue Apr 12 02:45:26 EDT 2022

Hi Shevach,

All you’ve done is removed the Start Menu shortcut.

If you open File Explorer and navigate to see if you have a folder called C:\Program Files (x86)\gnucash\bin and within that a file called gnucash.exe. If you have then the GnuCash software is installed in the normal default location. If not then the location will have been specified by you when you installed it.

If it is installed on your C: drive then just try double clicking gnucash.exe to see if it opens.

Let us know what happens.

Alan A Holmes