[GNC] Scheduled transactions feature or bug?

Stephen M. Butler Stephen.M.Butler51 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 16:17:55 EDT 2022

On 4/12/22 11:59, Glenn Fowler wrote:
> Thanks Gyle, that saves some steps.
> However, I do agree with the OP in that you would think the expected
> behavior would be to pause when disabled, and then when reenabled to not go
> back to prior to that point.

How far back?  How far in the future?  That's why there are dates
there.  If you want it to start this month, then change the start date.
If next month then enter that date.  If last month or two months ago
(because you are late restarting) then that date.

If all you do is remove the disable flag and you leave the dates as they
were then the application is doing as instructed.

Many times as a developer I've wished for the DWIM hardware instruction
to be active -- Do What I Mean (and not as I said).

--Steve

> On Tue, Apr 12, 2022 at 1:34 PM Gyle McCollam <gmccollam at live.com> wrote:
>

>> You don't have to delete and create a new one,  just change the start date
>> in the one you have.
>>
>> Sent from Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Stephen M Butler, PMP, PSM
Stephen.M.Butler51 at gmail.com