[GNC] Unusual book need

Jeff beastmaster126 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 16 01:32:08 EDT 2022

David, I like your approach the best. Even though the transactions are
in a joint account between my son and father, I am legally responsible
for my sons activities.  And all of the transactions apply to my farm,
not Dads.

Now for the fun part, I have to find all of them and get them moved.
The IRS waits for no one and I am in a serious time crunch.  3
abandoned/orphaned bottle calves and trying to save an abandoned newborn
that refuses both bottle and standing up (I definitely do not need a
quadriplegic calf right now.  I don't even know where to purchase a
wheel chair for a calf). Oh, the joys of being a farmer!

--
--JEffrey Black M.B.A.