[GNC] File browser file type filter and bookmarks

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Apr 20 03:47:30 EDT 2022

The File menu has a 'recent files' list at the bottom. That gets
populated on each File > Open of a different file. (or the same file in
a different location)

You only need to do File > Open once per file, and then afterwards, just
select it from the list. GnuCash remembers where it saved it, so no need
for changes to the File dialog.

You can also set up desktop shortcuts that open different specific
files. I think that info should be on the Wiki, but if not, you can find
it here in the list archives. The key is to specify the file to open in
your 'exec' command line of your .desktop file.

Regards,
Adrien