[GNC] File browser file type filter and bookmarks

John Layman john.layman at laymanandlayman.com
Wed Apr 20 08:04:56 EDT 2022

I have a similar situation to yours, only running on windows.  My GnuCash books are called simply 'Business' and 'Personal' and are stored in the same location.  I created separate bookmarks to launch GnuCash for each.  That makes it a simple matter to have both books open at the same time.  That's especially handy in situations such as a funds transfer for capital contribution or draw where the transaction requires corresponding entries in both books.