[GNC] Report zoom in version 4.9

TG gnucash at thegeezer.net
Fri Apr 22 00:07:46 EDT 2022

Howdy,
yes sorry should have mentioned the version coming from!
both old and new are on Windows 10, with a MariaDB on a separate Linux
server as the back-end
I couldn't find the version so I went to look at roughly when and it was
installed and it was roughly at the end of 2019, so I"m guessing at
version 3.8

I actually have multicolumn graph setup using balance forecast graphs as
each pane in the window, that way I can see a bunch of accounts and at a
glance know when to move funds around in advance.  The pixel sizing,
thanks for that yes I had to figure out immediately as the layout was
completely different - each graph was about 20px high after the update!

Interesting i hadn't noticed the multi account summary popup before you
mentioned it, but the popup summary showing the data as you hover over
the graph is much improved from what it was

thanks for confirming I'm not missing anything, and for your time to
check it out,
best,
TG