[GNC] Question about transfers

David H hellvee at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 21:36:57 EDT 2022

Brad,

If I were to do this I think I'd look at creating sub-accounts under the
Transfer To account - i.e.

Assets >> Current Assets >> Transfer To Account  >> Groceries
Assets >> Current Assets >> Transfer To Account  >> Utilities
Assets >> Current Assets >> Transfer To Account  >> etc

This tells you how much you transferred to each and also includes the
balance of the sub accounts in the Transfer To account.

cheers David H.