[GNC] FlatPak question

Jeff beastmaster126 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 24 02:40:32 EDT 2022

Just a curious, do to too long of a day question [36 hours and counting,
ain't cattle farming great during calving season!].  (I have no idea how
some professional utility and medical staff can handle 48 hour day
shifts frequently, multiple days in a row).

As the version numbers increase on GNC, will desktop links to specific
sets of books still work as you upgrade via FlatPak or will they need to
be edited?  Running Ubuntu 20.04LTS right now, and intend to keep the
most recent stable version of GNC and Ubuntu LTS up and telling me I
screwed up an entry.

Without the userlist I never would have got the 4.10 desktop icons to work.

--
--JEffrey Black M.B.A.