[GNC] Whole life insurance

Fred Tydeman tydeman.fred at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 17:28:50 EDT 2022

The yearly life insurance company statement only shows
  Increase in cash value
  Increase in death benefit
It is fully paid up, so no more premiums.

Since the cash value is a real asset that I can borrow, I am now thinking
the increase in cash value
should be done as Non-taxable income.

However, I still have no idea how to do the future death benefit.
It is not an asset of mine.  It might be an asset of my wife (if I die
first).
Or, it might be an asset of my son (if I die after my wife).